Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WalMart Camping Video & a MOST AMAZING Hawk video

Welcome Carla, my latest blogger friend. (I like saying that better than follower). I don't see a blog page for you, so if you blog, I'll be happy to share your link :-)

I saw a WalMart commercial on tv a short while ago that involved two RVers in the parking lot. One was buying supplies, then met with another out in the lot. So there ya go, as we already knew, WalMart IS RV friendly! I found this camping video though that I thought was pretty funny - another WalMart commercial of campers that bought camping supplies from their store.




And now for something totally AMAZING!!! WOW! Have you ever heard of parahawking? It's sooo cool. Great videography too!  Again, WOW!!



As always, be kind to your pets, clean up after them on your travels & respect your neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I do read them and sometimes, I even learn something!

I do not allow spam links or spam comments. Those get deleted.

Have a good one and Live the Life you Love!