Monday, April 9, 2012

Comments

Oh blast it anyhow! I've been trying the past several days to leave comments on blogs, but I keep losing my internet connections. Then I have to give up. So I just wanted to let folks know that I've been reading & if you get any comments from me, consider yourself lucky (yes, I am that important! haha). Otherwise, I tried, but got dumped again! Too bad they don't get saved, but nope. I just get a stupid blank window with IE telling me I have no connection - again.
And again.
 And again.
 And grrrrr



Today was a busy day for me. I cleaned out two junk bags that I toss stuff into today. One had two flashlights in it, a tiny radio, stuff like that. I have a bad habit of when I'm cleaning, if I don't know where to put something, I'll toss it into a bag & deal with it later. Today was that later day.

Then I went through my dogs leash/collar bag & cleaned it out. Washed the leads & collars, then laid them out in the sun to dry.

Then I went insane & mowed the lawn. My friends have a riding mower, so it's not really that bad of a chore to do. In fact, I kind of like mowing as long as it's not too hot outside. It would not be possible for me to mow if they didn't have the riding mower though. I don't have to use the foot at all for that job. So I mowed the front yard, both side yards. Then went into the house & fixed dinner. Then fed dogs. It was still light out, so I mowed the back yard...then the mower died. It needs gas. Gas can empty, so I left it sitting there.
Then decided to rake up the pile of dirt/leaves/weeds. I worked till I went blind. Well actually, it got dark & I could not see anymore. So I quit. Now I have fans blowing on me to cool off.

Did I mention they have 3 acres here? I mowed 2 of them.

I think it's time to take a shower. And if you are still reading this, then you need a life like me ;-) 



Hope ya'll have had a great day!!

~As always, be kind to your pets, clean up after them on your travels & respect your neighbor~

10 comments:

  1. Oh my, I am worn out just reading all that you did today.

    I feel your pain with the internet, it can be so frustrating when you are having troubles accessing the net.

    Rest and worry about the last acre tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is frustrating! That last acre is theirs to mess with. It's a pasture & is full of barbed wire on the ground! They had it leveled a few months ago & the guys that leveled it, took down fencing & all. They don't have any horses right now, so it's not been refenced yet. But they can mess up their own mower
      ;-)

      Delete
  2. Maybe you should save your comments before you "submit." What's that? You thought of that 15 years ago? Oh, okay.

    And, I don't know what the heck that is, but IT IS SCARING ME.

    Roxanne
    The Good Luck Duck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I have to copy & paste to save. I hit send before I think of it. Now lets see if this comment goes through...I'll get the alien to send it.

      Delete
  3. I know exactly what you're dealing with with comments being dropped and losing your connection. I want to throw the stupid computer out the door. Happens to me all the time. Love the picture of the "alien".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soooo frustrating! Maybe we can toss both our computers in the bayou together! I swear.

      Delete
  4. TexCyn, I couldn't stop reading I was so intrigued with that amazing burst of energy you had, I had to stick around to see where it was going to take you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, it's now 12:30am. I'm wide awake! I could clean the RV...um...not. Maybe I should crawl into bed & find something really boring on tv to make myself drift away. Problem is, Sat night, I took a vidocin. So yesterday, I was zonked. I think I must have gotten enough sleep to keep me going through tonight. Good thing I don't do coffee huh? ;-)

      Delete
  5. I just came back from the short walk with Fred and then read this now I am ready for a nap. HOW do you expect that wankle to heal? I know you have to do therapy but I don't think thats what they had in mind. The riding on the mower is fine its the raking part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your concern JoJo. Actually, a pile had been sitting there, in front of my RV for the past several weeks. I didn't have to rake anything, I just got a shovel & shoveled it into a trash can that was beside the pile. I have a bad habit of shifting my weight onto the good foot. I still use my tens unit often too. Enjoy your nap! ;-)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments, I do read them and sometimes, I even learn something!

I do not allow spam links or spam comments. Those get deleted.

Have a good one and Live the Life you Love!