Thursday, August 2, 2012

17 days & home!

Finally, I'm back.

 It only took me 17 days to get back! 

Geez. 

12 days of being stuck kind of sucks, but yes, I was VERY LUCKY that I had comfortable places that I could plug into so I could run the a/c! 

Whew, it's hot out there in that big old world.

Will write more later, thank you to everyone for your concerns. 

Oh & "she" drove beautifully on the way home this morning. She wants to go again. I sneered at her....


~As always, be kind to your pets, clean up after them on your travels & respect your neighbor~

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are back home safe and sound!!! Time to take it easy and rest for a spell! I wish Arkansas had been better to you. If you are ever around northwest Arkansas give me a shout. Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly happy you made it back home. It's always nice to return to you comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back home safe n' sound. I'm sure your pups are glad to be where they can galavant around again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear you made it home safe and sound and Ellie is better and doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, I do read them and sometimes, I even learn something!

I do not allow spam links or spam comments. Those get deleted.

Have a good one and Live the Life you Love!