Happy Turkey Day everyone!
What do I have to be grateful for? Wellll..not sure now after THIS photo session with Feather! So I will give ya'll a lesson on how to photograph your dog on a whim trying to make a headress & getting the perfect photo..
1. Take a snood (I make dog snoods for long eared dogs to help keep their ears cleaner & prevent them from getting eaten with their dinners) & go out & find some feathers on the ground. OK, no feathers to be found, but oh, pretty little leaves! Wow, we DO have fall colors in Texas...although the tree is still green & the only color are the leaves that have already fallen to the ground. No matter, they will work for my project.
2. Get your model dog & place snood on her head. Take leaves & arrange them into the snood to make it look like a head dress.
3. Get dog to sit up so she can look into camera lens & pose.
4. Get dog to sit up so she can look into the camera lens & pose.
6. Do not let dog shake head! You will have to replace the leaves if she does...
7. Now give her a cookie, that might help!
8. Now try to get her to pose again since the cookie thing didn't work.
10. Fix head dress again.
11. Give up & let the dog think she's done a marvelous job.
OK, really, I am grateful for friends, family & life it'self! And...Feather...& to think I was going to try this with one of the cats.
~As always, be kind to your pets, clean up after them on your travels & respect your neighbor~