Friday, June 7, 2013

Computer Troubles

I'm behind on blog reading.

Very.

Very, very behind.

I'm missing everyone's posts. My fan on my computer quit working, so now I'm computer-less until I get it fixed.

I try reading on the phone, but trying to comment is a hassle and getting WiFi is a hassle here on the phone.

I might go find a cheap tablet to use in the meantime, Best Buy had some the last time I was there.

Just so ya'll know, I've not abandoned ship!

Hope all is well with everyone.

Last nights skies. It did not get bad here though.

7 comments:

  1. We'll wait patiently for your return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Shoeless - we'll be waiting. So frustrating when the machines quit working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your computer is misbehaving. I've had times I wish I could spank mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here....just glad to know you are ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's to hoping you find a solution and a cheap fix...phone posting is never fun! Hope to see you back in full force soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a fan go out and it was very easy to fix. I did it myself.
    Love you picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo, I tried to fix it, but after realizing I had to take off the keyboard, take this & that apart, many pieces everywhere, I chickened out! They should build them all to have an access bay to the fan. They collect dust!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments, I do read them and sometimes, I even learn something!

I do not allow spam links or spam comments. Those get deleted.

Have a good one and Live the Life you Love!