Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'm still alive & new welcome

Welcome to Evonne Llewellyn! Happy to have you along. Evonne doesn't appear to  have a blog yet, but I hope she will start one soon!

Seems I've been missing in action. 

Again. 

Sorry, life has been kind of hectic lately. 

I am way behind on my blog reading & I miss ya'll! 

Maybe tomorrow, I'll have a little time to play catch up.  



I've had some work done on the Motorhome, which I'll blog about tomorrow. 

Hopefully. 

Today, I had an EMG test on my ankle. 

Guess what?

IT HURT!!! 

Owies. 

Then I proceeded to get lost - stuck - doing circles around Houston as I was trying to avoid the Great Spaghetti Bowl! Dang, it gets cornfusing! 

But after a few different circles, I finally found my way on the correct direction. 

I'd show ya'll an image, but they are all copyright protected & I must honor those copyrights!

But you can google Spaghetti Bowl + Houston, TX & get a view of what it looks like.

                            ****

Today I have a little freebie tip I found on the internet some time back - it looks like a cool idea, although I've never tested it: 




 Ellie is chirping. At first, it alarmed me because I could not figure out why my sensors were going off. 

Once again, it's the smoke detector telling me it's hungry for a new battery. 

It fools me every time. 

I guess I'm easily fooled ;-)


~As always, be kind to your pets, clean up after them on your travels & respect your neighbor~

13 comments:

  1. The spaghetti bowl in Houston looks just like a spaghetti bowl, go figure. Glad you got the battery thing figured out before it drove you bonkers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I forgot to pull that battery last night. It reminded me at 2am. How nice of it to do that...

      Delete
  2. I think it is hilarious what catnip does to cats. Love the picture. When our batteries get low in the smoke detectors it freaks out the dogs. My husband had an EMG on his legs so know what you mean. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, kitty drugs! The detector only freaked me out ;) Yea, those EMG's are not fun. But at least it's done with now.

      Delete
  3. Hope you get some relief for your ankle...nothing more painful. Haven't yet endured the spaghetti bowl...sounds like tons of fun :O( LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept going in circles just to find my way back on I59, but kept finding myself on loop 610! If someone were videoing me, that would have been true entertainment!

      Delete
  4. It's good to hear from you! Hope your ankle is better soon and the work on your MH was not major. Both I can relate to.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Nothing major, more maintenance type of things. Yep, any RVer can relate huh?

      Delete
  5. Interesting Mountain Dew tip. Don't you ever wonder who comes up with this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it DOES kinda make one wonder!?? Did some kid light up one night or what??? hmmmmm...

      Delete
  6. Sent that glow light thing to my daughter. Not sure she still drinks MT Dew but I thought she'd get a kick out of it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I don't drink it, so have never tested it myself.

      Delete
  7. Sorry to hear that you had a painful test. Will the test results help to find something to help your foot problems? I really do not like driving around in big cities and avoid it whenever possible.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, I do read them and sometimes, I even learn something!

I do not allow spam links or spam comments. Those get deleted.

Have a good one and Live the Life you Love!