Sunday, September 29, 2013

BzzzzzzzzBzzzzzzzzzzBzzzzzzzzzzz

It's 2:30am.

I can't sleep.

Actually, I'm a bit nervous.

Bzzzzzzz...Bzzzzz...Bzzzzzz

And no.

That is NOT me buzzing.

There is a bee in my motorhome....

And well...YIKES!

I be allergic to bees.

I just heard gunshots.

Maybe someone out there also has a bee in their house?

Or more likely, a Coyote in their pasture.

Oh please bee, leave!

:-(  

Now the cattle are mooing.

At least the donkeys are being quiet tonight.

They bay a lot at night.

There are two catty corner across the street to protect the chickens and ducks from the coyotes....or maybe bees?

Maybe I need a donkey in my RV???

Oh crap!

Silence.

I think it's stalking me now.

Shhhhh...buzz off bee!

HeeHaw!

More silence...

Maybe it's just a fly...

Nite all.

The cows are singing again. And this darn bee fly is buzzing again.....

3 comments:

  1. OMG, that sounds like a really bad night. I hope your day is much better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate bugs of any kind during the day but really really hate them at night in the dark. And even if I know they're dead or out the door, I still feel all creepy crawly. Gunshots would worry me. Coyotes or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outside of the buzzzzing thing I would love the other sounds. Yea I'm off a little. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, I do read them and sometimes, I even learn something!

I do not allow spam links or spam comments. Those get deleted.

Have a good one and Live the Life you Love!