Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Back in therapy

Well, I'm back in therapy again. 
I'm really hoping this is the last go around with all this
Painful day for me. Lots of pain just on the drive there

It's generally a one hour drive (traffic), but took longer this morn. plus II had to go with rush hour traffic both ways.

9 more sessions to go. Hope it gets smoother. 
But in the big picture of things, all could be way worse.

I have to be there from 8am-4pm. 3 days a week till my 10 sessions are met. after 2 years of this, I just want to be done with it all! 

So, this is my life for the next few weeks. It will pass soon. Time sure seems to be flying by this year.

At least I can read some blogs while there :-)

Sending this post from cell phone. Too tired to turn computer on.
Hope all is well with everyone.

6 comments:

  1. I hope the therapy does the trick this time. At least you're in therapy for your lower half of your leg and not the part above your neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TexCyn,

    Good luck with the therapy. I sure hope that when you finish therapy you are all better! From what little time I was down with a broken ankle I can understand your frustrations with your "wankle" problem.

    Hope you are well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww,I thought for a minute you were coming to see us in Therapy LOL!! Hope the time passes quickly for you and that it brings you some relief. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope this is the end of your pain. It has been such a long road.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twenty-four hours a week?? That seems crazy. But, hopefully it does the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I hate that you still have this ahead of you. I thought the RV breakdowns was enough to deal with. Gosh, seems like a lot of travel and a lot of therapy! Hopefully this will be the last for you, and you'll be as good as new. Reading is good therapy, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, I do read them and sometimes, I even learn something!

I do not allow spam links or spam comments. Those get deleted.

Have a good one and Live the Life you Love!