Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blogger Apps?

Hi everyone.

I'm in the process of setting up my new cell phone.

It's an android based, Motorola Photon 4G LTE 

Photo from Motorola site


I want to download a blogger app, but in googling that, it gets confusing as to which source to get it from.

Does anyone have this app on their android phone?

If so, what can you recommend?

Thank you!

Other than this, not much else going on.

Need to get the RV in order though as I might have to make an emergency trip to Corpus Christi, TX.

A family thing.

Hope all is well with you & yours.

3 comments:

  1. Have fun with your android. I hear its the going thing..... for those who are not technically challenged :) My son is still not out of thew woods so I am sticking around home a while longer but taking some day trips. Did you hear back on the job yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had my phone for 3 yrs and I still can't figure stuff out. And it is very basic. :(P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just told the website to put itself iny home screen ... Have you tried that?

    I tap the website and up comes a menu with stiff you can do with it ;) and so then you tell it

    I then just click on it on my screen and proceed as you would on your computer

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, I do read them and sometimes, I even learn something!

I do not allow spam links or spam comments. Those get deleted.

Have a good one and Live the Life you Love!