Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day To All!

The skies were ranging from blue to pink hues. Beautiful! I caught the flag on the hill before sunset finished.

Not a great pic by any means...but doesn't this rather resemble tent stakes?

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, full of bliss, food, happiness & wonderment.

Although this was shot on July 1st, I edited & saved the video to share today.

Enjoy the videos & have a great day!
Vids are bascially the same, one is a 6 min version full of more fireworks.
The other is a 3.5 min version cut shorter for those that want to view a shorter version.


The above is the 6 minute version. The video below is the 3.5 minute version.


Before the fireworks started, I fed my dogs, then cranked the a/c higher to help block any outside noise and turned the television up to a loud volume.
I totally fretted over thinking they'd be freaking out during all the booms & bangs of the fireworks.

Nope.

I was wrong.

When I quickly returned to the RV, they all lifted their heads like "what's up Mom?"

At least they didn't fret.

Whew!

Have a safe & Happy 4th!

~As always, be kind to your pets, clean up after them on your travels & respect your neighbor~
**please keep their sensitive ears safe from firework booms as well**

2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th...glad the dogs didn't stress over the fireworks. I understand the stress of worrying about them when you are not there and something like fireworks are going off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the show. I didn't see any here. I heard they were putting them on in Show Low but it was cold and very wet here.
    Again Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, I do read them and sometimes, I even learn something!

I do not allow spam links or spam comments. Those get deleted.

Have a good one and Live the Life you Love!