Friday, January 20, 2012

Blogs, comments...still having issues

I still can't open some blogs. Still can't comment on others. This is a drag. Soooo, if you think you are being ignored by me, it's not the case. Pages just start to load, then turn blank. Boo! Bad Blogger!! Plus I'm still horribly behind! I hope the blogger issues resolve soon...again, this is a drag! And because of this, I guess I'll get to work on grooming dogs sooner than later. Have two Afghan Hounds & a Borzoi to groom today. Oh well. At least I get paid for that...

I hope ya'll have a wonderful day!!!



~As always, be kind to your pets, clean up after them on your travels & respect your neighbor~

5 comments:

  1. Tex-Cyn, your comment came through on my blog (thank you :) )
    I was having a problem a while back and found that if I wasn't signing into blogger first it would not allow my comments to go through. Have you tried that?

    Great picture of your dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lot of brushing involved. Do Afghans get matted easily?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunny, I just signed out & back in, yet, I'm still getting blank pages :-( IF I hit the titles of pages on my blog roll, I get blank pages. If I click on the names of the blog under the titles, then the pages load. But on some of them, not all, the comment pages then go blank. JoJo was having the same problem. I can't comment on her blog, nor John's with Shoeless Joe. I have no idea what is going on. There's a few others, but theirs come to mind.
    The Afghan isn't mine, I don't have afghans anymore. Mine are salukis, the vacation from the Afghan ;-)

    Donna, yes, a lot of brushing! Both are in full coat that I groomed today. One was matted, the other wasn't. It depends on the coat texture. They were both groomed by me about 3 weeks ago. They also have a Borzoi, but he's a piece of cake compared to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still having trouble to. I had hoped by now it would be fixed. Shame on them for letting this happen and for so long, maybe if they would stop trying to improve things it would work better. Pretty dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoJo, so true!!! I swear. I try to comment on your blog, but all I get is a blank page. Boo Blogger, BOOOOOOO!!!! One of the Afghans took me 2 hours yesterday, the other one took 7 hours! Geez. It was matted.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, I do read them and sometimes, I even learn something!

I do not allow spam links or spam comments. Those get deleted.

Have a good one and Live the Life you Love!