Sunday, January 13, 2013
The signs are there...
You know you might live in an RV if:
1. When in a house, you look for the control panel to turn off things that aren't in use at the time. (such as water pump, water heater, etc)
2. When in a house, using the bathroom, you automatically look for a trash can for your used TP & your mind goes to "gotta fill the toilet with more water for flushing".
3. When in a house, washing dishes, you try to do them as you do in an RV. Fill the sink with a small amount of soap & water, wash each dish at a time, rinsing each dish at a time in order to fill the sink with more water for the bigger items.
4. When entering a house, you try to pull the front door out towards you like your RV entry door.
5. When in a house, you try to wash your hands as you do in your RV. Turn water on, get hands wet. Turn water off, soap up hands. Turn water back on to quickly rinse hands.
6. When in a house, you wonder where your cockpit seats are? (applies to motorized RV's).
7. When in a house taking a shower, you still try it military style.
8. When in a house, you think "oh, I have to turn off the a/c before I can use the microwave"...well, some houses are actually like that. ;-)
9. When in a house, you don't know if the television is located in a dining room cabinet or a living room cabinet? Turns out, neither places...they are in normal house places.
10: When in a house, you try to to light a stove that already has it's own pilot light or worse yet, electric by trying to find the pilot with a flame starter.
11. When in a house, you try to jack knife a solid standing sofa.
Feel free to add more -- this is kinda fun ;-)
No one can say living in an RV is wasteful!!! Cept maybe at the gas tank....ouch.
~As always, be kind to your pets, clean up after them on your travels & respect your neighbor~